Sunday, February 10, 2013

My intent was to create a desert tribal sort of scene with warm colors rather than portray my face. I learned a different method of lighting than in some of my past works. I think I need help with detail areas.



It's pretty much done. I took another photo of this pose and added in the back muscles and the hair is a little better. Still working on getting the top hand to look accurate. I still want to polish some of the areas a bit more to be fully satisfied with it but no radical changes or anything.

1 comment:

  1. great lighting (of course); i wish i could see the face a bit more (more details, maybe show a bit more light on it; i understand its not lit that way though) ummmm....maybe some more mountain forms in the background? (like far bkg where there is nothing right now). The portion of the tattoo under the rod and above the rod (shoulder looks fine) might need a bit of work with the lighting, it doesnt look like the tattoo is necessarily a part of the skin.

    honestly this is a great composition and im having trouble finding things to critique. woooooooo....kudos.

    ReplyDelete