Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Concept Landscapes


A scene from a jagged cliff, overlooking a vast lake and a distant castle.


An organic/cavernous form protruding from a swampy lake.


Rocky clearing lit by a small fire.



Just a few more environments.... These were initially speed paintings that I spent a little more time on and did a pretty quick first-level detail pass. All of these paintings are intended to suggest that they may be from the same "world," but are different environments that might be found. Likely, I will use one of these as my final and bring whichever I chose to a full level of detail. Suggestions and comments are appreciated as always!

2 comments:

  1. They all look awesome! First one is my favorite. Did you just find those tree brushes online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i just googled tree brushes and it was the first thing that came up in the search! haha.

      Delete